Please carefully read these Terms & Conditions of Use before entering and using the Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC website. If you do not accept these terms & conditions, you should leave the website immediately and cease any further use of any materials you have obtained from the website. Your access to, and use of onsitemobilediagnostics.com website and its materials, images, links or videos is conditioned upon your acceptance and compliance with these terms in full.
1. Copyright, Trademark and Usage of Content. The copyrights, trademarks and other rights to the materials on this website are owned by Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC. No publication or commercial use may be made of the materials on this website without the express written permission of Onsite Mobile Diagnostics. You may not make any part of this website available as part of another web site whether by hyperlink framing on the internet or otherwise. This website and its content may not be used to construct a database of any kind nor may the same be stored (in whole or part) in databases for access by you or any third party or to distribute any database containing all or part of the website or its content. As a general matter, copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.
“A copyright is actually automatic. As soon as you develop your site, it is immediately copyrighted. Your website copyright gives you exclusive rights to the site’s content. And copyright law gives the copyright owner exclusive rights over the following:”
- Reproduction of the work
- Preparation of derivative works
- Distribution of copies of the work to the public
- Public display and performance of the work
Note – click on copyright link for source information and FAQ’s
3. Other Intellectual Property Rights. Please note that any product, process or technology described in the materials on this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC and infringement of this is illegal and subject to further legal action.
Section 501 of the copyright law states that “anyone who violates any of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner …is an infringer of the copyright or right of the author.”
Generally, under the law, one who engages in any of these activities without obtaining the copyright owner’s permission may be liable for infringement. Nevertheless, there are several limitations of the exclusive rights of the copyright owner. The copyright law provides exemptions from infringement liability by authorizing certain uses under particularized circumstances. These exemptions are enumerated generally in sections 107-122 of the copyright law.
Note – click on copyright link for source information
6. Disclaimers. The information contained in this website is provided to you “As Is,” for your internal informational purposes only. Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC does not solicit, diagnose or offer medical advice via our website onsitemobilediagnostics.com and is used for advertising and educational purposes only. Without any representation or warranty of completeness or accuracy of information or other warranty of any kind, including any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. In no event will Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages for use of this website or reliance upon any information or material accesses via any other hyperlinked website including, but not limited to, damages arising from loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of data, even if Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC is expressly advised about the possibility of such damages, to the fullest extent allowable by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied representations or warranties, therefore, the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The material on this website could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, and information will be changed, updated and deleted without prior notice. Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC may make improvements and/or changes in the products and/or the programs described in this material at any time. Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC does not make warranties that this website will operate uninterrupted or error free or that defects will be corrected. Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC does not or will not warrant that this website is compatible with your computer equipment or that this website or its server is free of errors or spam, spyware, viruses, or internet Trojan horse (computing) and Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC is not liable for any damage you may suffer as a result of such destructive features.
Additionally, Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC makes no representations or warranties whatsoever about any other website which you may choose to access through this website. Videos, images and links provided by Onsite Mobile Diagnostics to such websites are provided solely for your convenience and should not be deemed to imply that Onsite Mobile Diagnostics, LLC endorses those websites or any content therein.